The 414 Hotel in New York City
The 414 Hotel is ideally located in the heart of Manhattan, in a lively neighborhood just off Restaurant Row and within walking distance to Times Square, The Theatre District, Central Park, The Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Javits Center and all the world's renowned museums and art galleries.
Public transportation is only steps away and will swiftly carry you to all of the wonderful sights to see in our beautiful city!
Getting to us:
- The A, C and E subways are located on 8th Avenue – 42nd St. Port Authority Bus Station.
- The 1 subway line is on Broadway and 50th Street.
- The N, R and Q trains are located on Seventh Avenue and 49th Street.
- All 42nd street Times Square subways: N, Q, R, S, 1, 2, 3, 7 are also walking distance.
- The #11 bus goes uptown on 10th Avenue and downtown on 9th Avenue.
17 miles: You can take an “official” yellow taxi from the airport with an approximate cost of $50.00 plus toll ($6.50) and tip. Shuttle bus is approximately $22.00 per person and makes stops at other hotels.
A taxi costs approximately $60.00 - $85.00 plus toll and the shuttle approximately $19.00 per person. An Air-train now connects from Newark Penn Station – to New York City Penn Station (34th street 8th ave). We are 12 short streets away by either walking, taxi or by subway.
LA GUARDIA AIRPORT:
10 miles – taxi costs approximately $25.00 to $30.00